PBA Team C300: Chris Barnes
Education: Wichita State University in 1992 with a B.A. in Business Management
- 3 majors: Us Open 2005, Tournament of Champions 2006, PBA World Champion 2010.
- 6th person to win the triple crown
- 9 time team USA Member
- 2 European bowling tour titles in Vienna & Las Vegas
- Stockholm Super Six Champion 2012
- 3 USBC Open Eagles (team all events 1997 & 1998, all events 1998)
- 8 Gold medals 1997, 2009 American Zone Championships
- 3 golds, 2 silver, 3 bronze in 1995, 2008, 2010 World Championships. Including 2010 World Masters Champion.
- 3 gold, 1 silver - 1995 & 2011 Pan American games.
- 1st Team All American for 12 straight years and tied with Earl Anthony for 2nd most all time.
- Only player to win Collegiate Poy, PBA Roy, and PBA Poy
- Owns 8 career Denny’s PBA Tour titles including two Major titles
- Won the U.S. Open and the Tournament of Champions, and is now just a World Championship shy of becoming the 5th bowler to win the Triple Crown
- In his first 8 seasons on Tour, amassed $1,346,367 in career PBA earnings, becoming the fastest player to earn $1,000,000
- Reached the milestone in 220 career events, surpassing the previous mark of 253 events
- 28-37 in 44 career TV appearances, with a 222.11 average
- Became a member of Team USA for 4 years where he won 4 Gold medals at the American Zone Championships in Costa Rica in 1997
- United States Olympic Committee’s Athlete of the Year for Bowling in 1994, 1996 and 1997
- Career PBA Titles (6): 1999 - Erie, Pa.; Portland, Ore.; 2001-02 - Hendersonville, Tenn.; 2002-03 - Dallas, Texas; 2003-04 - Tokyo, Japan. 2006-07 - Irving, Texas
- Career PBA Major Titles (2): 2005 - 62nd U.S. Open, N. Brunswick, N.J.; 2006 Dexter Tournament of Champion, Uncasville, Conn.